
I decided to sleep in this morning. It's my last weekday of spring break and I had a pretty good week trading. A break should do me good, not to mention I didn't want to trade while Obama chatted with the bankers about how best to prevent the apocalypse.
Instead, I skated (for the first time in a very long time) up to a pool about 1.5 miles away from where I live. On the way there, I lost control (loose trucks on my skateboard) and nearly killed myself! (exaggeration) When I got to the pool there was a sign saying that it would be closed today for insecticide spraying.
Oh well, I had a good time getting there.
I tried to put on a trade just a little while ago, but I decided it is best not to play with something that I may have to keep over the weekend. Not today. I don't think I could handle that.
Hope everyone's week has gone well.

2 comments:
You got plenty of time to swim in your profits one day. Nice scalp, have a good week!
Haha. Thank you.
Take care!
Post a Comment