Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes It's Just a Good Idea to Book It and Go Home


Not a bad day, although not the best. What I did like was how I saved my ass from FAZ (which could go to the pooper during the close; or not...but I'm out). Came out about $292 richer (well, my friend did at least). I really didn't want to hold into the close, because of all of the gaps, above and below. Hell if I know what's going to happen.

Here is a chart showing the gaps:



Also, I got someone (my mom =)) who is willing to back me in a prop account. I'll have half of it within the next month or so (maybe as soon as two weeks) and she'll cover the other half.

I'm stoked.

PS: Here's the amount of days left for my goal (I didn't make over 400 so only one day off today, not one and a half or anything crazy like that)

Days left: 98
Status: On time (+/- 0)

4 comments:

Charlie G. said...

Nice work, you were trading man sized positions of FAZ. Sound's like you have a nice plan of action for trading, good luck, as always.

Rob said...

Nice job Ryan. FAZ was down decently in AH.

Rob

Complacent Panda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryan said...

Thanks Charlie, but you kicked more butt with a smaller position! Take care.

Yeah Rob. I was looking for that break down below 24. It just wasn't giving like I wanted it to, so I ended up getting out.

I still think we may go lower, as long as we can stay below the 50-day moving average on the $SPX