Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scalping


Last trade for the day was a winner! YAH! It was a really fast scalp. Just playing the volatility in the marketplace.

That puts the account at $50 short of break even (last Wednesday and Monday's losses). I have a plan that I think will allow me to reasonably build my friend's account with relatively little stress on me. I'm going to aim for a $200 gain every trading day in the S&P 500 E-minis. If I accomplish that, his account will double in 100 days, which will be sweet for both him and me. Also, bagging $200 a day in the futures market is not too bad with the account size I'm playing with. When I push over that amount I get a little shaky. Today was no exception, it just turned out well. I'll also put on a quick stock scalp for $100-300 depending on the day and if I have to follow the PDT rules that day.

I'm going to keep track of how many $200 days I have left. When I get to the end I'll modify the plan. That gives me 100 days (if I make more in a day I can mark an extra off, and add one for losses).

Days left: 100
Schedule: on time (beginning).

Also, I found that I could trade Nasdaq futures with a margin balance of $2k. I'm hoping to do something similar with that account. Maybe aim for a $20-40 daily gain.

No comments: