Sometimes I read about how a trader has trouble, psychologically, just entering a trade. In his or her mind, the edge is great enough to make the trade worth it. But, beneath it all, there's a fear of getting hurt by the smaller half of the probability that is not in your favor. This arises within me after I get burned or when I just am not "feeling it."
Well, you gotta bite the bullet.
When I log on and am feeling the above, I find a good point of entry and execute a trade with a set amount of loss and a set amount of time I am willing to allow it to stay on. I have at times merely put on a trade to take it right back off, just to get into the market. Sometimes all you need is the success of merely executing a trade. At least, that's the case for me. I was in the market. I got out. I'm okay. I can do it again, and this time focus on boosting the profit potential.
Sometimes that's what you need.
Guesstimates on September 1, 2026
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment