Sunday, March 29, 2009

Current Trade Win/Loss Stats

It's not completely accurate because of some technical reasons (how IB executes and keeps track of certain trades), but it does help me get an overall picture of how my trading is shaping up:

56 win = 64.4%
31 loss = 35.6%

I would post the whole sheet of info, and I still may, but it is in image format, fairly large, and unwieldy. There were also a few break even trades that I remember that were hard to find in the report (again because of how the form is printed). In any case, it gives me a general idea of what my hit and miss score is.

Also, it shows the importance of me staying away from the market at certain times. Most of my profit loss comes from a few trades that were executed during economic events. Again: money management is key.

Still up though by ~1%. And the above gives me some confidence to continue in the positive direction.

PS: Interesting fact - My commissions totaled $458. Another important piece of info that can eat into trades. I'm happy I avoided turning negative from commissions.

No comments: