
Today's is in the red. Yesterday's is outside it.
As you can see, I lost a lot of money yesterday. What's really frustrating, though, is I could've made quite a bit if I didn't get scared out of my GS position. That bugs me the most.
Today I made three trades, two which I am holding overnight. I left my order to short AZO at 160 on from yesterday. It was executed sometime this morning. I'm holding it for awhile--not quite sure until when, but I want to see if it will likely hit its ~147 gap up. I'll see and at least save myself a day trade. Maybe I'll take a chance for 155 if it retests.
On the futures front, I decided to give myself a "swing" trade on the ES and took it for a five point ride. Not a bad trade for me.
Also, I shorted some JPM at $32. I think it has a good chance of breaking below its 200 day as early as tomorrow. It closed just above it today on okay volume, but I'm not sure if it can hold. XLF had low volume today. Hoping that's a good sign. GS also rebounded on low volume--I'm thinking its price action was it reacting to its 200day MA. Not sure if it will hold.
I'd like to cover JPM around 28 in an ideal world.
I could get my ass handed to me though =)

4 comments:
Hi Ryan,
JPM reports earnings at 6:30am ET tomorrow. Not sure if you knew that.
Good luck!
Rob
Yeah. I think it'll be a sell on the news. But, like I said, I could get destroyed.../sigh
=D
Thanks though.
Well, I will be on that train with you. If it's a sell on news, then everything is going down, including INTC, which I am short, so I hope you are right.
Here's to a good day for the both of us tomorrow!
Rob
Hi Ryan, nice ES trade. I was in that trade with you last night for a 6 pointer. Took the rest of the day off.
Swings are much easier on the heart. If I keep trading like I used to I'll have a heart attack by the time I'm 30 lol.
Post a Comment