Great work lately Ryan. I think your structured goal ($200 per day over 100 days) and focus has really helped given your are in school and don't have tons of time or capital.
I'm a little jealous as I think you are a natural born trader (sure you have bad days like everyone e.g. see Fed announcement a couple weeks ago), but your future will be bright in field if you stay focused and humble.
Charlie, thanks for the compliments =) As for being jealous, I wish I had a BMI of 32.1 and the ability to finish a 5k race. (Also, I get terrible fits of depression that come and go for little reason. I'm on meds. It sucked terribly without them).
Thanks for linking me again, and I know you're right. I need to maintain focus and stay humble or else I'll get bitten and burned.
Me vs Wall Street, I guess Clint Eastwood was wrong. But I wouldn't tell him that. He'll kick our asses.
i don't do drugs. instead, i drink diet dr pepper and coffee. i like beans and rice. and, most importantly, i like trading. someday, i'll probably travel the world. but, right now, i'm poor. this is my blog where i will document my trading activities, and my economic, political, social, philosophical, artistic, blah blah blah opinions. i don't aim to make you any money, and you're an idiot if you take my advice without research. make your own opinions; develop your own perceptions and perspectives. furthermore, this is mine. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. i'm doing this for myself. stick around and contribute thoughtful arguments to the discussion. or--piss off.
3 comments:
Great work lately Ryan. I think your structured goal ($200 per day over 100 days) and focus has really helped given your are in school and don't have tons of time or capital.
I'm a little jealous as I think you are a natural born trader (sure you have bad days like everyone e.g. see Fed announcement a couple weeks ago), but your future will be bright in field if you stay focused and humble.
I added a link to you from my blog, by the way.
Even toaster companies are going bk...
Charlie, thanks for the compliments =) As for being jealous, I wish I had a BMI of 32.1 and the ability to finish a 5k race. (Also, I get terrible fits of depression that come and go for little reason. I'm on meds. It sucked terribly without them).
Thanks for linking me again, and I know you're right. I need to maintain focus and stay humble or else I'll get bitten and burned.
Me vs Wall Street, I guess Clint Eastwood was wrong. But I wouldn't tell him that. He'll kick our asses.
Post a Comment