Hey, Ryan, sorry about your trades. It's something that every trader goes through - that's the way I console myself when shit happens. I think about Dr Brett, Ray Barros, even Don Miller, and many, many others who spent years, some up to decades to start getting consistent. Ray, especially - you should check out his story, he lost big (like an entire law firm?), and continued to be lost for 7 years before he finally found his way. He's my happy pill. :-) Unlike him, we have a lot of free resources today and people to learn from, so our path should be a little easier.
Yeah, things weren't as bad as losing a law firm yesterday. Heck, I'm still above break even...so it's nothing compared to that... still hurts a little especially when the trades would've turned out alright (I just lost faith in myself!)
/sigh
Thanks again Jules...both of us will rock the markets on a consistent basis someday =)
i don't do drugs. instead, i drink diet dr pepper and coffee. i like beans and rice. and, most importantly, i like trading. someday, i'll probably travel the world. but, right now, i'm poor. this is my blog where i will document my trading activities, and my economic, political, social, philosophical, artistic, blah blah blah opinions. i don't aim to make you any money, and you're an idiot if you take my advice without research. make your own opinions; develop your own perceptions and perspectives. furthermore, this is mine. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. i'm doing this for myself. stick around and contribute thoughtful arguments to the discussion. or--piss off.
2 comments:
Hey, Ryan, sorry about your trades. It's something that every trader goes through - that's the way I console myself when shit happens. I think about Dr Brett, Ray Barros, even Don Miller, and many, many others who spent years, some up to decades to start getting consistent. Ray, especially - you should check out his story, he lost big (like an entire law firm?), and continued to be lost for 7 years before he finally found his way. He's my happy pill. :-) Unlike him, we have a lot of free resources today and people to learn from, so our path should be a little easier.
Thank you Jules! =)
Yeah, things weren't as bad as losing a law firm yesterday. Heck, I'm still above break even...so it's nothing compared to that... still hurts a little especially when the trades would've turned out alright (I just lost faith in myself!)
/sigh
Thanks again Jules...both of us will rock the markets on a consistent basis someday =)
Post a Comment