No trading today because it is a Thursday. However, I did want to post this interesting chart (I'm beginning to like ChartoftheDay.com):
Also, Fear and Greed Trader is back (added to the side bar here, and h/t goes to Charlie). Check F&G Trader out. I try to mimic his trading style (but am nowhere near his level of success).
Thanks for the comments on my blog, I appreciate the support!
Nice to see Scott back at his Fear and Greed blog. I was surprised to see a new post from him yesterday as I thought he was just going public to open his archives, but maybe we will get new stuff as well.
i don't do drugs. instead, i drink diet dr pepper and coffee. i like beans and rice. and, most importantly, i like trading. someday, i'll probably travel the world. but, right now, i'm poor. this is my blog where i will document my trading activities, and my economic, political, social, philosophical, artistic, blah blah blah opinions. i don't aim to make you any money, and you're an idiot if you take my advice without research. make your own opinions; develop your own perceptions and perspectives. furthermore, this is mine. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. i'm doing this for myself. stick around and contribute thoughtful arguments to the discussion. or--piss off.
2 comments:
Ryan,
Thanks for the comments on my blog, I appreciate the support!
Nice to see Scott back at his Fear and Greed blog. I was surprised to see a new post from him yesterday as I thought he was just going public to open his archives, but maybe we will get new stuff as well.
Charlie
You're welcome Charlie. Thanks for stopping by =)
ryan
Post a Comment