Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Indicators and Sentiment

In addition to the numerous indicators issuing caution for the bulls, Bloomberg has an article stating U.S. Consumer Confidence Jumped by Most in More Than 3 Years. I'm not saying we've evaded the bear, just that I'd be wary, as I don't want to be stampeded by a bunch of excited bulls.

3 comments:

Charlie G. said...

Great day yesterday, and Bowie is pretty cool.

Charlie

mvw said...

I've been in a stampede before, it's not fun. Worst part is I don't even know if I learned my lesson lol.

ryan said...

Haha. Yes, Charlie. He kinda creeps me out, but because of his music, I let it pass. Glad you're back to trading. Hope the week goes well for you.

MvW$, I don't I will ever embed that lesson in my mind. I have to continuously beat it into myself, or else I get trapled again (bears or bulls). "STAY ON YOUR TOES RYAN." Glad you're kicking so much butt!